Once New York’s independent Clinical Advisory Task Force has advised that a COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective, the vaccine will be distributed and administered throughout New York State.
To help guide this process, a Vaccine Distribution and Implementation Task Force was formed on September 24, 2020 to advise the set up and operation of the state’s COVID-19 vaccination program.
The Vaccine Distribution and Implementation Task Force is comprised of experts in public health, immunizations, government operations, data and other fields relevant to vaccine distribution and administration.
Task Force Members
- Howard Zucker, M.D., J.D., Commissioner, NYS Dept. of Health
- Karim Camara, NYS Office of Faith-Based Community Development Services
- Mantosh Dewan, M.D., Interim President, SUNY Upstate Medical Center
- Michael Dowling, President & CEO, Northwell Health
- Rose Duhan, President, Community Healthcare Association for NYS
- Michael Duteau, President, Chain Pharmacy Association of New York State
- Deanna Ennello-Butler, Executive Director, Pharmacy Society of State of New York
- Helen Evans, President, NYS Association of Rural Health
- Bea Grause, President, Healthcare Association of New York State
- George Gresham, President, 1199SEIU United Healthcare Workers East
- Rev. Diann Holt, AME Zion Church, Doula, Buffalo area
- Micky Jimenez, Regional Director, Capital District LATINOS
- Bonnie Litvack, M.D., President, Medical Society of State of New York
- Jim Malatras, SUNY Chancellor
- Michael Martin, Executive Director, Native American Community Services of Erie and Niagara Counties, Inc.
- Robert Mujica, Division of Budget
- Patrick Murphy, Commissioner, Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services
- Alicia Ouellette, J.D., President, Albany Law School
- Rajiv Rao, Chief Technology Officer, NYS
- Kenneth Raske, President, Greater New York Hospital Association
- Sarah Ravenhall, Executive Director, NYS Association of County Health Officials
- Rosanna Rosado, NYS Secretary of State
- Eli Rosenberg, Professor, SUNY University of Albany Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Chanie Sternberg, President & CEO, Refuah Health
- Ramon Tallaj, Executive Director, Somos
Additional members will continue to be added to the NYS Vaccine Distribution and Implementation Task Force as the vaccination program is operationalized.